Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find promo codes?
Find coupons on our social media pages!
Why are some product options missing?
When an item is out of stock/sold out, the option in the drop-down menu will disappear to prevent back-orders. Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in an out of stock item!
If none of our drop-down menus are displaying options, you might be experiencing a web browser issue. Try the following:
- Refresh the page and see if the drop-down options appear by pushing the “F5” key on your keyboard or clicking on the refresh button on your web browser.
- Recent changes to your web browser settings might be causing the issue. Try switching to alternate web browser software – i.e., switch from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox or vice versa.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Orders shipped to addresses in the state of Florida are subject to applicable sales tax.
How do I make a change to my order?
After you place an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes. Please note that order changes are only available before an order is processed and shipped.
How do I track my order?
Click the “My Account / Order Status” link at the top of our site to check your orders status. You will also receive an email with the tracking number once your order ships.
How do I use a coupon?
After adding items to your cart, click the “View Cart” link at the top of our site to view your shopping cart. At the bottom of the shopping cart, you’ll see a box where you may enter your coupon code.
I forgot my password – what can I do?
Click the “My Account / Order Status” link at the top right-hand side of our site. Under the login box, you’ll see a link that says “Forgot your password? Click here”. We will then send you an email with your password.
My transaction declined – why was I charged?
First, you’ll need to determine if the transaction on your online credit card statement is a pending charge. A pending charge usually indicates that an order submission includes incomplete or inaccurate information. Even if you receive an error message for a declined transaction, your credit card company may still place a pending line item on your online statement. If you have determined that the extra charge is a pending charge, it will be removed by your bank in a few days. If it is not a pending charge and remains on your statement after several days, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Why was my card declined?
Here are the most common reasons:
- The billing address did not match the billing information for the card. Please be sure to enter the billing information for that credit/debit card.
- You can enter a different shipping address.
- Your credit/debit card has security features that may require verification to complete this purchase.
- We do not accept cards issued outside of the United States.
- You may have saved your payment method incorrectly. Try removing your saved payment method. Then check out by re-entering all of credit card information.
Are your products authentic?
Rest assured that when you shop at practicalvapor.com, you are purchasing genuine products from the official manufacturer as described.
Do the devices come charged?
Devices ship with a 30% charge; however, we recommend that you charge your device before use.
What is a mAh?
Milli-ampere-hours: a measurement of the amount of energy the battery can store. The higher the mAh number, the higher the battery reserve; resulting in longer use-time in between charges. Higher mAh also means the device will take longer to charge and the battery will likely be larger. Please note, mAh is different than the output voltage.
How can I recycle my lithium batteries?
What are PG and VG?
The ingredient in eLiquid that causes it to vaporize in heat is PG, VG or a combination of both.
PG= Propylene Glycol
VG= Vegetable Glycol/Glycerin
Most nic salts contain a 50/50 VG/PG blend; providing a balanced combination of “throat hit” and vapor production.
How should I store my nic salts/E-liquid?
Nic salts should be stored in a cool, dark area away from direct sunlight. Always keep nic salts/E-liquids out of reach of children and pets as they may contain nicotine.